FACT welcomes article submissions from Just the FACTs readers. Articles are accepted based on their applicability to the FACT mission and the intended newsletter audience. Article selection, editing, and publication are performed in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Articles must promote the FACT mission of quality cellular therapy.
- Articles are limited to 1000 words.
- Articles will be published in English to an international audience.
- Writing style should be simple and without the use of slang.
- The audience includes physicians, scientists, cell collection supervisors, processing supervisors, transplant coordinators, nurses, medical technologists, and quality managers.
- Photos and figures are allowed with appropriate documentation of permission. Resolution should be appropriate for an online publication.
- FACT retains final editing authority of article titles and content.
Submit proposed articles to FACT at email@example.com with the following information:
- Author’s name, credentials, and job title
- Author’s institution, city, state, and country
If you have further questions or would like to discuss a potential article topic with FACT, contact the FACT Education and Training Coordinator, Mikaela VanMoorleghem, at firstname.lastname@example.org.